All REDCHILLI frames confirm to EN14781 safety standards and carry a 2 year warranty Guarantee against manufacturing defects. We also have our loyalty programme – REDCHILLI Care.
Once your REDCHILLI bicycle is registered, REDCHILLI Bikes provides each original purchaser a warranty against defects in both materials and workmanship as detailed below:
2 Year Warranty Guarantee
– All REDCHILLI Frames and Forks carry a 2 year warranty.
– All REDCHILLI Bike Builds carry a 2 year warranty.
– Your Bicycle or Frameset MUST be registered within 15 days of purchase in order to activate your warranty.
This warranty DOES NOT COVER:
– Normal Wear and Tear
– Improper Assembly and/or Installation
– Damage or Failure due to a Crash, Accident, Neglect, Misuse or Abuse
– Installation of Parts/Components/Accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the frame/bicycle as sold
This warranty is void in its entirety by any form of Modification of the Frame or Fork.
This warranty applies to the Original Purchaser Only from the date of purchase and is not transferable.
We are cyclists too and we know that, unfortunately, crashes/accidents sometimes happen. We also know that you love your REDCHILLI and understand the burden of having to replace a non-warranty damaged frame. Therefore, we have our REDCHILLI Care Loyalty Programme designed to remove some of the stress following a crash/accident. So long as you have registered your bike/frame and are the original owner, we will provide a 2 Year ‘crash replacement’ period and offer you up to 30% off the cost of a replacement frameset, depending on the date of your accident from the date of purchase. We also need to see pictures of your damaged frame/bike.
In order to validate your warranty and to ensure you benefit from our “REDCHILLI Care” program, please ensure that you register your frameset or complete bike within 15 days of purchase.